- A certified copy of a death certificate;
- An original will.*
- Please be advised that there are Court costs to probating a will and you are advised to bring at least $200.00 in check or cash, to Court.
* If an original will cannot be located, the will, to be admitted to probate, must be formally admitted through proceedings in Superior Court.
B. If the decedent dies without a will:
- A certified death certificate;
- Renunciations, if applicable, from parties not willing to serve as administrator.